Reiki: for whom?
Reiki is a secular and agnostic practice.
It is moreover entirely based on the natural functioning of the human being.
It is thus addressed to any person wishing a practice of natural well-being:
children, adults, older people, independently of any culture, confession or conception of life.
Your practitioner intervenes for the following requests:
• against stress
• Personal ressourcement
• Relaxation of body and mind
• Psychosomatic (after verification and agreement of the doctor): backache, headache, stomach ache ...
• Pain and physical tension
• accompaniment to diseases to improve physical and psychic comfort, in addition and with agreement of the medical body,
• Better management of anxiety and distress